What Slot Machines Have The Best Odds?
Slots are the most straightforward casino games that involve zero skill and reasoning. Because everything is random, and the outcome solely depends on luck. Like when Danny Ocean’s gang rigs the progressive Jackpot, and a lucky player walks away with millions of dollars!
Still, there are things you can do to increase your winning chances. First and foremost, try to play the slot machines with the best odds and highest payouts. Where to find such slots? Read on to find out everything you need to know about the slot machines with the best odds of winning.
How Do Slot Machines Work?
Generally, slot machines contain three or more reels with several symbols. Slots at land-based casinos may feature 20 or more symbols per reel, but modern digital slots have many more with over hundreds of possible combinations. Some modern slots have around 256 virtual symbols of different themes. Your payout is based on the combinations of symbols that are called Paylines.
Modernized slots work with Random Number Generators or RNGs generating thousands of numbers per second. Each Generated number comes with unique combinations of symbols. In fact, RNG determines the outcome of your spin. At any given moment that you activate each play, the generated random number should match a Payline for you to win. Mathematically, it is impossible to anticipate what combination will show up in each play. Because RNG makes each spin independent of the previous or future ones.
6 Types Of Slot Machines
Slot enthusiasts can find hundreds of slot machines in every casino. But to choose the right one, you should learn how to read odds, paylines, RTPs, and cost per play.
When playing at a physical casino, the paytables are available on or near the machine and explain everything you need to know. Online slot machines also include paytables. You can find all the information about a specific machine on the rules or information page for the game itself.
Below is a summary of the most common ones you may come across.
1. Single coin slots: These old kinds of slots are hard to find now because modern slots accept bills or multiple coins per spin. This made single coin machines less popular. New generation slots offer more appealing features and provide more entertainment for players. If you still like to try them, you can find them at older and less modernized gambling venues.
2. Multiplier: The name is quite self-explanatory. These machines work with more than one coin and pay out depending on the number of coins played. Although the multiplier payout percentage is proportional to the winning combinations, you can bet the maximum on some machines, and they will pay much more than a standard. The majority of slot machines you can find at casinos are multipliers.
3. Buy-Your-Pay Machines: These machines are similar to the multipliers because they also work with 1-5 coins per round. But in these machines, the number of inserted coins will determine the number of activated winning combinations. A downside to this category is that you should always bet the maximum for all winning combinations to be unlocked. Though these machines are not that popular, you can still find them in some casinos.
4. Multiple Payline Machines: These slots have multiple paylines, unlike typical slot machines that offer only one payline. Most slots are single payline machines where the payline is located in the middle of the screen where winning symbols line up. But now you can find machines with two, three, five, and more paylines. Typically, casinos offer 25 and 50 payline slots. Remember, more paylines do not provide more chances of hitting a winning combination. You should not assume that if you play these slots, you will definitely win. It does not conversely affect your winning chances either.
5. Progressive Machines: Progressive machines are usually a group of slots that pay a joint jackpot and are linked together. Every time a coin is inserted into one machine, the progressive jackpot total amount increases until someone hits the winning combination. Once a lucky player-hopefully you- hits the jackpot, it will reset and starts rising again. Players are big fans of these machines. For this reason, operators offer new features or bigger jackpots to keep more fans around.
6.Video Slot Machines: Video slots are similar to multiple payline slots in that they offer 9,15, or even 100 different paylines. Casinos can modify the paylines according to their needs. In other words, casinos can decide to offer video slots with specific paylines. In fact, video slots are basically computer software representing the spinning reels and symbols lining up.
Slot Machines Payouts And Odds Of Winning Explained
The odds of you winning a slot machine and how much the machine pays out depends on the following factors:
- The type of slot machine you choose to play,
- The paylines you choose to bet on,
- The amount of your wager.
Obviously, the lower the stakes are, the smaller the slot machine pays out. In other words, if you decide to play a slot that costs a few pennies, expect to win smaller prizes. On the other hand, slots that cost several dollars have bigger prizes and even big Jackpots.
Slots House Advantage And RTP Made Simple
House advantage is simply the statistical edge that a casino has over players.
Casinos have the edge on almost every bet that players place in every casino game. But the amount of edge dramatically varies depending on the game or even a type of bet within a single game.
Slots are casino games with high house advantage. The game is pretty random, meaning you cannot use strategies to decrease the house edge.
Return To Player is the other name for the payout percentage. It shows the average amount that will be returned to you in the form of winnings compared to how much you wagered. It is displayed as a percentage where the RTP of 100 indicates an even-money casino game with no house edge.
For example, a slot with an RTP of 95% is expected to return $950 to you in a given period of your play. The higher the RTP, the better. But you should keep in mind that no matter what machine you pick, the casino’s advantage over you is always there. The modern slots and online games that use RNGs are even more random, and there is not much you can do to manipulate the outcome.
How To Find The Slot With The Highest Payouts?
As I mentioned in the previous section, slot machine payouts depend on the type of machine, its paylines, and your wager. However, to choose a slot machine that wins the most money, you should go for the loose slots with the highest payout percentages.
The payout percentage is the average amount of money that will be returned to you in the form of winnings compared to the amount that you wagered. The main takeaway here is the word average. The payout percentage cannot guarantee how much you will win in one session or even in 100. However, the more spins you make, the better the chances are that your results will be closer to the machine’s payout percentage.
For example, let’s say your favorite online slot has a payout percentage of 90%, and you bet $100. On average, the machine returns $90 in winnings to you.
Now, what do we mean by a loose slot? It refers to the slot Variance.
Variance or Volatility refers to the frequency and the size of the slot’s payout. In other words, it indicates how often the slot pays out and how big the prize is.
Slot machines fall into one of the following categories in terms of volatility:
|More frequent wins, but the size of the winnings is small.
|Fairly frequent wins with a combination of big and small prizes.
|Rarely wins, but the prizes are big.
The higher the variance, the less likely you are to end your session with a win. However, high volatility slots pay out big money. If you don’t have the patience and bankroll, you better never go for such machines.
What Slot Machines Pay Out The Most Money:10 Best Slot Machines To Play Online In 2023
There are several ways to find slot machines with the best payouts. For example:
- Read slot machines reviews.
- Play slot games at our recommended online casinos, as they offer the best slots with RTP of 90% or higher.
- Always check the slot machine paytable before inserting money. This way, you will find out the maximum you can win on each symbol combination plus any possible caps placed on a jackpot amount.
|Best Online Casinos Offering High Payout Slots
|No. of Slots
|Best Slot Games
|Golden Dragon Inferno, 88 Frenzy Fortune
|Mr.Vegas Big Money Tower, Wish Granted, Wilds of Fortune
|Ogre Empire, Trinity Reels, Stampede
|5Wishes, Asgard, Diamond Fiesta
|Legend of the Nile, Star Gems
Wrap-Up: What Slots Have The Best Odds?
With more than 20,000 online slot machines and even more physical ones, the best titles are the ones with the highest RTP percentage(over 95%) and lower variance. Games like Golden Dragon Inferno, 88 Frenzy Fortune, and 7 Fortune Frenzy are among the best games to play.
Furthermore, it is highly recommended to play slots that have built-in bonus features like free spins and free games and also include Wilds and Scatters.
Make sure to check out the machine paytable, paylines, bonus features, and winning symbols before placing your wagers to know when you should shout out of happiness when symbols align!
The Best USA Online Casinos of Feb 2024
50% up to$1,000
250% up to$5,000
250% up to$6,000
100% up to$1,000
100% up to$1,000
100% up to$8,000
Latest Blog Posts
Join me to introduce you to the fascinating world of betting. From casino reviews to game tutorials and interesting content about sportsbooksview Profile