Hengameh Ghaziani Biography , Movies and TV Shows
Hengameh Ghaziani Iranian actress
Hengameh Ghaziani is an Iranian theater, cinema, and television actor. He was born on May 30, 1970, in Mashhad. Find out more about the life of this in-demand actress.
- Field of activity: theater, cinema, and television
- Born: May 30, 1349, Mashhad
- Place of residence: Tehran
- Years of activity: from 1379 until now
- Children: Ashkan Yaghmai
- Degree: Master of Western Philosophy
Biography of Hengameh Ghaziani
Hengameh Ghaziani (born on May 30, 1970, in Mashhad) is an Iranian theater, cinema, and television actress, translator, and singer.
Ghaziani won the Crystal Simorgh Award of the Fajr Film Festival in 2006 and 2010. Hengeme graduated with a BA in Human Economic Geography and a MA in Western Philosophy from the University of San Francisco (USA).
Hengameh Ghaziani Education
She holds a BA in Human Economic Geography from Islamic Azad University (start: Technical Faculty of the Azad University of Mashhad – completion: Islamic Azad University, Shahr Ray Branch) and an MA in Western Philosophy from San Francisco University (USA).
“Living is more important than attending college; the university’s contribution to my life was to provoke thought.”
Marriage and divorce
Little information about getting to know Hengameh Ghaziani’s husband is available because they were married young. When she was 19 years old, she gave birth to her only child, Ashkan, and five years later, when her son was five years old, she divorced.
Hengameh Ghaziani said in an interview about her divorce:
“I was a 24-year-old woman with a 5-year-old child, and at that time, all of my dreams were ruined, although this failure was also considered a great opportunity for me.”
“Very bitterly, I remember the time after my divorce when I desperately wanted to be both a woman and a man. But, unfortunately, wanting to be both genders causes the human personality to repeat itself, which was a difficult and painful realization for me.”
Relationship with her son
After a long time, when her son has grown up, she says about her relationship with Ashkan: “My connection with my kid is healthy because we tell the truth.” The crucial thing is that we don’t lie, even if revealing the truth means suffering.
It hasn’t always been like a mother and a kid between Ashkan and myself. Occasionally, I have played the role of his mother; other times, I have taken the role of his sister; and many times, I have served as his close friend. As for Ashkan, he has the same opinion about me.
The beginning of Henganeh Ghaziani’s artistic career
In 1379, she made her acting debut in Hassan Hedayat’s film “Saye Roshan.” Then, she decided to try acting and made her theatrical debut in the Liu Theater Group production of “Like Blood” for Steak Kari.
The reason Hengameh Ghaziani began acting late
She was almost 30 when she decided to try her hand at acting, which has led many to wonder why. Hengameh Ghaziani had already determined at age 22 that she wanted to become an actor. Still, her father and her father’s family wanted her to wait until she finished college in America to pursue her dream. Unsurprisingly, her paternal ancestors highly regarded the game as an art form.
Women’s participation in academia and the arts was not restricted during her grandmother’s time. On the contrary, her parents’ generation was actively interested in the arts, particularly written and visual media. Nevertheless, they eventually recognized this potential in her, which is why her requests were granted.
It’s not that the theater is a bad place per se; rather, they avoided bringing her there because they were aware of the dangers to her delicate sensibilities. In addition, they probably figured she’d be gone quickly if she wanted to be delicate because the film industry is a business.
If she had gone through certain life experiences beforehand, she would have emerged from those phases more mature and prepared to join the film industry. One may say it resembled fasting while being completely unaware. similar to a lover who patiently waits for her beloved. With affection,s he defended the arts, and her advocacy continues even today.
Passion for singing
As a performer, she put on a show at Vahdat Hall in January 2014, playing Reza Tajbakhsh-arranged classics of Iranian music.
The first Simorgh Award
She portrayed a city woman in Tehran who has second thoughts about her marriage in light of the changing nature of urban relationships there. In 2016, at the 26th annual Fajr Film Festival, she won the Crystal Simorgh award for best actress for her performance in this film.
Second Simorgh Award
In 2013, she appeared in Manli Shujaei Fard’s “Migraine” and Sheikh Tadi’s “Days of Life.” At the 30th Fajr Film Festival, she received the Crystal Simorgh for best actress for her first performance in the film “Days of Life.”
Hengeme Ghaziani took satisfaction in more than just her long life. However, the film won honorary diploma candidates for the best picture, Crystal Simorgh Awards for the best director, cinematography, special field effects, makeup, and sound, and a certificate of honor for the best sound at ten additional festivals. The picture was released in the first part of the year but did not do well in theaters.
Hengameh Ghaziani and Translation field
Hengameh Ghaziani is a multi-talented artist who translated Wilcombe Washburn’s “The Land of the Indian Man” and “The Law of the White Man.” When the Varna Festival was held in Bulgaria, he attended and served as a referee.
Plastic Surgery for Appearance Change
Despite what some may think, he has never had plastic surgery. “I embrace the creases and sagging skin on my face as evidence of my perseverance and growth. Hengameh Ghaziani has lately taken an interest in looking back at her adolescence and claims the images are her favorites.”
God loves me
“If I’m being really honest, I know that I wouldn’t be going the correct route if it weren’t for the support of unseen powers. God must really adore me since I’ve never had a problem or distraction at work.”
Awards and honors of Hengameh Ghaziani
- Award winner for best actress in the film “Good news to a citizen of the third millennium” at the Fajr Kerman International Film Festival.
- The Holy Defense Film Festival named her Best Actress for her work in “Days of Life.”
- Winner of the audience award at the 38th Fajr Film Festival for her performance in the film “Migraine.”
- Crystal Simorgh winner of the best actress from the 33rd Fajr Film Festival for “Days of Life.”
- Actress Nominee for Cinema House Festival’s Best Supporting Actress Award for “Sadat Abad”
- Winner of the Best Actress Hafez for her work in Awakening Dreams.
- Best Actress at the Varna International Film Festival for “Just That”
- Crystal Simorgh, winner of the best actress from the 26th Fajr Film Festival for “Simply.”
Politics and Society Activism
On Instagram, Hengameh Ghaziani shared a photo of herself without the required headscarf and said, “I am with the people of Iran till my last breath” during the statewide demonstrations in Iran.
In a message to the Islamic Republic’s leaders, police in Izeh, Khuzestan, reportedly proclaimed: “In the name of the baby-killing administration, your name has been written in history.”
On Sunday, November 29, 2022, her detention was reported by the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA). Ghaziani’s claim was labeled as “association with hostile and counter-revolutionary media” by the IRNA news agency.
After this occurrence, costume designer Leila Nakhdipari issued a declaration against forced hijab on Instagram and took action similar to that of Ghaziani.
Notable Features about Hengameh Ghaziani
- To prepare for her part as a doctor in the film “Days of Life,” she spent hours observing brain and heart surgeries at Sinai Hospital.
- She avoids all film festivals since she likes to view movies whenever she wants.
- She doesn’t attend festival events featuring her candidates and rivals because she thinks they would lead her into fake contests that will warp her soul.
- In addition to the fact that she doesn’t think she has what it takes to be a successful model, she also has some philosophical objections.
- She distinguishes the American people from their politicians and thinks she’s picked up wisdom from them that she didn’t get from her own people in Iran.
- Her father dies the night before her fortieth birthday.
- After filming her part in “Dalbari,” she has significant mental issues. She has periods of extreme sleeplessness, lasting up to 52 hours.
- The scene in “I am a mother” when she says farewell to her daughter (played by Baran Kaushari) is her favorite from her whole acting career.
- Her favorite poet is the “Apostle of Greece.”
- In addition to her own songs, she also includes music by Farhad and Mohammad Reza Shajarian in her show.
- Qamarul Molok Waziri is her favorite local artist, while Maria Callas and Billie Holiday are her favorite international artists. Like many, Hengameh enjoys the music of Nirvana.
- She disagrees with the practice of cesarean sections, seeing the agony of labor as a creative pain that the woman should experience fully.
The whole filmography of Hengeme
Hengameh had significant roles in these movies:
- My Brother Khosrow “2015”
- The Father of the Other “2014”
- Love “2013”
- Parole “2012”
- We are all sinners “2012.”
- Jingo “2012”
- Middle-class resident “2012” “honorary presence.”
- with others “2012.”
- Welcome to Tehran “2012”
- Good news to a citizen of the third millennium “2011.”
- The life together of Mr. Mahmoudi and Mrs. “2011”
- “I am a mother” 2010
- Days of Life “2010”
- Migraine “2010”
- “2009” front mirrors “with an honorable presence”
- Snow on the hot roof “2009” “with an honorary presence.”
- Saadatabad “2009”
- Awakening Dreams “2008”
- Featherless Peacocks “2007”
- Niloufer “2007”
- as simple as “2006.”
- Iklima “2005”
- The unfinished narratives of “2005.”
- slowly “2004”
- “2004” loser
- Shades of Light “2001”
Acting on TV
- The Old Land “2013”
- The identity of “Teletheater.”
Acting in the theater
- Caligula “Homayun Ghanizadeh, 2010”
- Air aquarium
- The coolness of the memory
- Bear and courtship
- Waiting for Godo
- Like blood for steak “Leo Group Theater.”
Latest Blog Posts
I am a professional poker player and here I will introduce you the best casinos for betting and learn new things about the world of betting.view Profile