Akbar Joojeh Recipe, How to make akbar joojeh?
Akbar Joojeh Recipe
Akbar Joojeh is a renowned and tasty Iranian cuisine that originates from the city of Galugah. As one of the most delicious dishes in Iran, we recommend you learn the Akbar Joojeh recipe. In fact, Ali Akbar Kalbalinejad came up with this mouthwatering cuisine. This yummy dish originated less than a century ago. Many Iranians from different cities travel to Mazandaran to taste this delicious food. Read this article to the end if you’re curious about learning the Akbar Joojeh recipe.
History of Akbar Joojeh Recipe
Living in Galogah county in the eastern Mazandaran, Ali Akbar Kalbadi ran a tiny coffeehouse. He used to serve the guests tea and breakfast there. Akbar Kalbadi began serving meals at his tiny coffeehouse, which he eventually expanded into a restaurant. He served lunch to tourists and truck drivers who passed through the area to or from work. By that time, Kalbadi had begun preparing chicken in his own style. He used Lemon, salt, and pepper to season the fresh chicken, then fried it in oil. He served the chicken with saffron rice, which was delicious. Thanks to the unique pomegranate sauce that Kalbadi had created, the Akbar Joojeh recipe became more exquisite and memorable. Soon after, it gained popularity and became famous as Akbar Joojeh in honor of him. People have even referred to the restaurant as Akbar Joojeh.
Akbar Joojeh Worldwide
Ali Akbar Kalbadi and his family expanded their business throughout the regions of Mazandaran and Golestan. As a result, he has grown his company and established a solid reputation in the food market. Akbar Joojeh is now available across Iran, as well as in the United States, Canada, and even the Gulf States. Chickens that are young and lightweight are critical in preparing this meal. Because of this, the texture of Akbar Joojeh is soft and delicate. As a result of the cooking procedure used in preparing this dish, they first spice the chicken with condiments before being deep-fried in a combination of oil and butter, resulting in a calorie-dense dish. So, as one of the most well-known meals in northern Iran, they cook this tasty dish with little chickens that weigh less than one kilogram and have a great flavor.
You may wonder what Joojeh is; in Persian, Joojeh means chicken. In Akbar Joojeh restaurants, you’ll get unbelievably delicious fried chicken served with high-quality Iranian rice. You’ll be surprised with the pomegranate sauce, as well. Akbar Joojeh is also a well-known Iranian chain restaurant, with its headquarters mainly in the country’s northern regions. It provides unique dishes made with chicken and oil, to which a sauce of some kind is also available. If you try this food, you will never forget its unique taste ever.
Among the vitamins found in Akbar Joojeh are A, C, D, E, and K. Because of its high protein content, it has the potential to increase your energy levels while also improving your muscles. As a result, the athletes could take advantage of the food. Another advantage is that you will have a fantastic time with your friends or family while also enjoying really tasty and memorable cuisine.
Let’s learn the Akbar Joojeh recipe.
- A small chicken
- 1 or 2 onion
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- lemon juice
- Pomegranate paste
- Salt and Pepper
How to Cook Akbar Joojeh?
- First, you need to wash the chicken. Cut it into two equal pieces from the center and place it in a big bowl. It’s important to note that while preparing Akbar Joojeh, you should not remove the skin of the chicken.
- The second step in the Akbar Joojeh recipe is to cut the onions into thin slices and place them in the dish with the chicken. After that, finely chop the garlic and add it to the bowl. Then combine the lemon juice and saffron in a mixing bowl, season with salt and black pepper, and thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Massage the spices into all of the chicken’s sections to ensure that it’s flavorful. After that, wrap the bowl tightly in cellophane and place it in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator. After that, heat an appropriate pot over medium heat while adding liquid oil to it. The temperature beneath the pot should be medium to ensure that the chicken flesh is cooked while also preventing the oil from burning.
- Fry the chicken and take it out; then fry in butter for 5 minutes. Now, add salt and pepper.
- Now, serve Akbar Joojeh with Iranian rice and pomegranate paste.
read more about other recipe
Latest Blog Posts